New Roads to Travel

The Adventures of a Vet at Home and Abroad

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rain..bow


This past Thursday I got back to the clinic early in the afternoon and not too much was going on. So, I decided to take my car to the Honda dealership in Modesto to get its 5,000 mile service. My trip to the dealership was wasted, as I was informed that I must look at the oil lifetime gauge and stick to that as to when the car needs servicing. The gauge still reads 60% oil life, so I must wait until it gets down to 15%, hopefully that will happen before my trek eastward. On the way back to the clinic, I treated myself to some ice cream at Coldstone Creamery and then passed 2 rainbows driving back to Turlock on the freeway. It was the first time it had rained since arriving in CA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home