New Roads to Travel

The Adventures of a Vet at Home and Abroad

Monday, February 19, 2007

Idaho

I only drove through Idaho en route to Logan, Utah for yet another job interview. I found Idaho to be a bit on the unattractive side, flatter land that was brown. My judgment may have also been influenced by the grey, gloomy skies. Along the highway, I passed many potato fields, as well as hay fields. Greg (my classmate), who is also driving across the country in pursuit of a job, visited some practices in Idaho which were further to the west, he claims the surroundings were a bit more ascetically pleasing.
Huge square straw bales staked along the highway, a familiar site.
Lava rocks and scrubby brush - this was featured as a geologic site at one of the rest stops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home