New Roads to Travel

The Adventures of a Vet at Home and Abroad

Monday, February 19, 2007

California - Highway 1 - Big Sur

Coastline views
It was a winding trek along the coastline.
Pfeiffer beach
It was VERY windy, but sunny and about 60 degrees. The sands were blowing so hard they exfoilated our faces.

I think my outfit was too dark and I'm blending in with the rock - but here I am.
Greg & I - this is the 3rd ocean we've viewed together - "someday we'll laugh about this!"
I just can't help but take pictures of cows, even if they're beef cows.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger heidiann(e) said...

is the angle of his leaning due to the strong wind?!?


hang on greg!

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! And it´s SO good to see you and Greg back together again :)

jess

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Katie said...

just wandering around the blogs and came across yours.

those photo's are WONDERFUL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home