New Roads to Travel

The Adventures of a Vet at Home and Abroad

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Thanksgiving & Christmas

The dessert feast at Vanessa's Thanksgiving dinner - Carrie & I had two dinner invites this year. And, like true Americans, we overindulged.




The Thanksgiving dinner spread at Scott & Jess' house.

My nephew Matthew (only 3-years-old) sporting his new race suit.


My niece Tatiana showing off her Christmas dress & tree. I look forward to someday having my own tree (when I grow up =-).

The Perry children - look at those toothy smiles. It's a rare occasion to catch all three siblings in one frame.

The lilac bush even sported some colored lights this year.


Mom did a great job decorating the house again this year - this was the side porch. Julie, Allison & I at O'Connor's - it was a mini Broadablin-Perth High School - Class of 1997 reunion - the real 10-year reunion is fast approaching.

Upon returning to Ithaca - I had the pleasure of having dinner with Heidi & Phil in their spiffy new yurt. Heidi made these olive oil lamps as Christmas presents and she uses them to light the yurt.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger heidiann(e) said...

well, fairest friend, what a year it has been for you. i LOVE all the pictures - you are a pro blogger now! computers been down at work, so i'm just catching up on everything a little now. it's so good to see your year in review. many adventures and blessings await for 2007!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home