New Roads to Travel

The Adventures of a Vet at Home and Abroad

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

To answer the inquiries of the many, Boards went very well! =-) I had a relaxing ~ 1 hour drive to Vestal. I put together a special iPod "power boards mix" to get my body & spirits awake. The testing experience was good, after each section I took a break to walk away from the computer screen and collect my thoughts. I feel good about the majority of the questions, I was given many cow & horse questions, but then again there were quite a few poultry and pet bird questions. Results come back late January, early February. Until then, I forge ahead with my remaining clinical rotation. For the next two weeks I'm on small animal emergency & critical care, actually, I'm just waking up to go in for my 2nd overnight shift - 7pm - 7am. Last night went well, quite busy - we'll see what tonight holds.

4 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Abigail said...

It was so good to see you, Mags! You need to come again, empty-bellied. It's 7:21, and I'm thinking of you and your night owl schedule...

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Good job, Sweetie!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger heidiann(e) said...

so glad that things went well. you were in my thoughts all day. i even got sweaty palms for you. i doubt that helped, but i did anyway.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger heidiann(e) said...

okay. i'm starting the harrassment. where's the updates?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home