New Roads to Travel

The Adventures of a Vet at Home and Abroad

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Off!

I've been very neglectful to my blog and today, I'm jetting off for a week in Okotoks, Alberta, Canada. Marlo, Jess, Alicia, Greg & myself will be completing a week long rotation at a beef feedlot - we're excited to be back together again and to ride the cattlepens on horseback looking for that sick steer. A combination of horseback riding and cows, a little slice of heaven. We're all pretty lacking in our beef knowledge. When it comes to dairy, we're all knowledge, but perhaps after this coming week we will be enlightened to the beef feedlot industry. We hear that it's gonna be freezing, burrr........

This coming week also marks my 27th birthday, I'm looking forward to celebrating with my closest of dairy friends and we've already pack reinforcements for the trip.

Check back for pictures of our adventures!

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger heidiann(e) said...

a hooray and a happy birtday to Fairest Mags!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home