New Roads to Travel

The Adventures of a Vet at Home and Abroad

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Friends

While enroute from the Philadelphia airport to an externship in NJ, I dropped in to visit my Houghton friend Holly who lives in Philly- it was a fast paced reunion. It was my first time meeting Ponce de Leon.

Mandy (longtime hometown friend) made her way back to Saratoga, NY from Ocala, FL - she travels back and forth, exercise-riding Thoroughbred race horses. We met for ice cream - halfway between Ithaca & Syracuse.

Houghton friend Heidi & I escaped Ithaca and headed south to Marywood University to attend our friend Aaron Harrison's master's art exhibition.

Heidi & I at Marywood University.

Aaron proud potter.

Aaron, Marzella & baby Ava.

Heidi & Phil attended some vet functions including, a student picnic that was filled with vet student dogs. Heidi & Phil couldn't resist cooing. Another milestone this year was Heidi & Phil's wedding, which I was sadly unable to attend because I was in the air between New Zealand & Los Angles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home